So, my little Millie girl is 5 months old tomorrow. That alone is enough to blow my mind and I’ll probably cry a few bittersweet tears when I take her monthly photo tomorrow. Since she’s growing so fast and her favorite activities are changing by the week, I thought I’d share and commemorate what her favorites are for this month.
- BOBA WRAP: I cannot sing enough praises for this invention. My Boba has been a lifesaver since she was two weeks old. It contains pure sleepy dust. Okay, maybe not but it might as well. Anytime she is fussy, tired, or just pissed off for some unknown reason, the Boba will save the day. It’s comfortable for me to wear around the house and some days that’s the only way I can accomplish anything. Also, it’s low key stylish for when I have to make a Target run with spit up on my shirt.
- Skip Hop Stationary Activity Center: She loves this! The toys simply snap into place and the entire station evolves for your growing/developing baby. I love the fact that it doesn’t have cartoon characters. No Nemo or Pooh messing with my living room decor 🙂 Now if those guys are you jam, more power to you. I prefer the minimalist design Skip Hop has given us.
- Munchkin Mesh Feeder: We’re doing baby led weaning and this little gadget is perfect for transitioning into that. She’s still a little young to be chewing real food but has been showing some real interest in food so the mesh feeder is perfect for to start sampling fruit and veggie flavors. I highly recommend purchasing this!
- Munchkin Teething Ball: Munchkin also has this little gem on the market now. My mom picked this up and I initially thought it would be too awkward and she would never chew on it. Well…let me tell you this is her favorite teething toy to date. We bring that ball everywhere and if she isn’t chewing on one of the textures, she’s latched onto it. Nursing babes lol.
- Aquaphor Diaper Rash Cream: Okay this last one is more of my favorite. I’m pretty sure she couldn’t care less which cream I’m plastering her backside with. This stuff has really been phenomenal for any irritation she gets. A few months ago, I was still using Desitin, which actually made her skin look worse. I picked up some Aquaphor Diaper Rash Cream on a trip to Target and haven’t looked back since.
At 5 months, these are our main squeezes. I’d love to hear what other sweet babes are loving at this age and what other moms can recommend as she gets older! As always, much love to those that stumble across my humble blog posts ❤